All Dremel Tools are carefully checked, thoroughly tested and subjected to Dremel's stringent quality control procedures. That's why Dremel guarantees both its power tools and its measuring tools. This guarantee does not limit the buyer's guarantee rights arising from the contract of sale with the reseller or applicable legal rights.
We provide a warranty on Dremel tools in accordance with the following conditions:
1. We grant a warranty in accordance with the provisions of the following points 2 to 8 by rectifying free of charge any tool defects arising within the warranty term that are demonstrably due to material or production faults.
2. The warranty term is 24 months or 12 months in the event of professional or similar use. The warranty term commences on the date of purchase by the first purchaser, as determined by the date of the original proof of purchase. Tool defects caused by non compliance with the user instructions, improper use, use in abnormal environmental conditions or abnormal conditions of use, overload or improper maintenance.
3. The following are excluded from the warranty:
- Parts subject to wear and tear due to normal use or natural wear and tear, as well as tool defects caused by wear and tear due to normal use or natural wear and tear.
- Tool defects caused by non compliance with the user instructions, improper use, use in abnormal environmental conditions or abnormal conditions of use, overload or improper maintenance.
- Tool defects caused by use of accessories or parts that are not original Dremel accessories or parts.
- Tools that have been modified or to which additions have been made. -
- Minor reductions in desired quality that do not substantially change the value and usability of the tool.
4. We provide a six month warranty on demonstrable material or production faults on batteries, despite the fact that batteries are parts which are subject to wear and tear.
5. We will rectify defects acknowledged by us as falling under the warranty by repairing the defective tool free of charge or replacing it (possibly with a comparable model). Replaced tools or parts shall become our property.
6. Claims under the warranty must be submitted within the warranty term. The tool in question, excluding accessories or special case, must be presented, together with the original proof of purchase stating the date of purchase and a product description, to the vendor or one of the customer service centres stated on www.Dremeleurope.com. Partially or fully dismantled tools are excluded from the warranty. If the purchaser sends the tool to the vendor or a customer service centre, the transport costs and risk are to be borne by the purchaser.
7. Any claims other than the right to have the defect rectified as stated in this warranty are excluded from this warranty.
8. The warranty term for the tool shall not be extended or renewed as a result of anywork performed by us under this warranty.
The above warranty applies to tools purchased and used in Europe.
This warranty is governed by the laws of the Netherlands, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Internation al Sale of Goods (CISG).
Dremel Europe B.V.
PO Box 3267
4800 DG Breda