Responsible for the internet pages of Robert Bosch Limited (power tools division)
Name and address
Robert Bosch Ltd
PO Box 98
North Orbital Road
Members of the Board of Management
Dr. Steffen Hoffmann and Arun Srinivasan
Your contact at Bosch
Phone: 0844 892 0115
Phone: 0844 892 0115
Robert Bosch Limited incorporated in Scotland under company number SC13418.
Registered Office: Registered Office c/o Bosch Rexroth, Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, KY6 2RD
Value-added tax identification number
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same on Bosch websites are protected by copyright and other commercial protective rights. The content of these websites may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. In addition, some Bosch websites contain images that are subject to third-party copyrights.
Unless specified otherwise, all trademarks on Bosch websites are protected by trademark law. This applies in particular to Bosch brands, nameplates, company logos and emblems. The brands and design elements used on our pages are the intellectual property of Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany.
This website was compiled with utmost care. Nonetheless, the accuracy or correctness of the information contained cannot be guaranteed. Any liability for damage resulting directly or indirectly from use of this website is precluded, unless caused intentionally or in gross negligence by Bosch.
The intellectual property contained in the Bosch website such as patents, marks and copyrights, is protected. This website does not grant a licence for utilising the intellectual property of companies of the Bosch Group (Bosch) or third parties.
Information about the online settlement of disputes
The European Commission provides a platform for the online settlement of disputes (OS). This platform is meant to be a contact point for the extrajudicial settlement of disputes which are concerning contractual obligations of online-contracts of sales and online-contracts of service.
The platform is accessible via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We do not engage in out-of-court settlements before consumer arbitration bodies.
Modern Slavery Statement
Robert Bosch Limited is committed to improving our practices and driving out acts of modern day slavery and human trafficking from within our business and from within our supply chains. The Company acknowledges responsibility to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and will ensure transparency within our organisation and with our suppliers of goods and services.
We are a manufacturer in the electrical equipment sector. We have over 600 employees and operate out of the United Kingdom. We are part of the Bosch Group and our ultimate parent company is Robert Bosch GmbH. Robert Bosch GmbH has its head office in Germany. The Bosch Group has over 360,000 employees and operates in over 60 countries.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Code of Business Conduct reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Social Responsibility at Bosch
Bosch will not work with any suppliers who have demonstrably and repeatedly failed to comply with basic International Labour Organization (ILO) standards.
The assumption of responsibility for society and future generations has a long tradition at Bosch. In the early days of the company, Robert Bosch pioneered the launch of welfare programs for associates and their families; in non-business areas, too, he played an active philanthropic role. Today, the Robert Bosch Foundation promotes health care, international understanding, welfare, education and training, art, culture, and science.
Combining the pursuit of economic objectives with consideration for social and environmental factors is a priority at Bosch. We accept that our actions must accord with the interests of society. Above all else, we place our products and services in the interests of the safety of people, the economic use of resources, and environmental sustainability.
In the following declaration, the Board of Management of Robert Bosch GmbH and the associate representatives affirm their commitment to common principles of social responsibility. The principles described in the following take their lead from the basic labour standards of the ILO.
Due Diligence Processes for Slavery and Human Trafficking
Since 2004, the Bosch Group has belonged to the United Nations Global Compact. We support the ten principles of the Global Compact and, in compliance with the Bosch values, use the international network in order to set higher standards in human and workers’ rights, as well as in environmental protection and the fight against corruption.
As a member of the Bosch Group, Robert Bosch Limited is committed to this initiative’s ten global principles in the areas of human rights, working standards, environmental protection, and the fight against corruption. Neither the Bosch Group nor Robert Bosch Limited will work with any suppliers who have demonstrably and repeatedly failed to comply with basic ILO labour standards.
The following link provides an overview of the progress made in the 2014 reporting period by the Bosch Group, which Robert Bosch Limited is a part of, in relation to the ten principles of responsible corporate governance in Global Compact.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Robert Bosch Limited‘s slavery and human trafficking statement. The Company Directors and Senior Management of Robert Bosch Limited shall take the responsibility for implementing this policy statement and its objectives and shall provide adequate resources and investment to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place within the organization within its supply chains.
This policy statement will be reviewed annually.
In order for our Internet sites to display optimally on your computer and for you to be able to use all of their functions, please take into account the following notes:
We recommend using the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 9.x or newer, Mozilla Firefox 20.x or newer, Google Chrome 30.0.x or newer and Safari 5.x or newer. When using older browser versions (such as Internet Explorer 6), the functions related to our offers may be limited in some cases.
Some Dremel Internet sites contain animations that are implemented using Flash®. To be able to display the animations you will need Flash® Player Version 10 or newer, which you can download here: www.adobe.com
Some Dremel Internet sites contain PDF documents. To be able to view these documents you will need Adobe® Reader, which you can download here: www.adobe.com
If you would like to learn more about the cookies we use, please click the “Cookie settings” link in the footer. The “Cookie settings” link gives you additional information about the cookies used. In addition, you can configure which cookies you use.
Please note that by participating in conversations on the Dremel Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest or Twitter pages, you acknowledge that your content may be highlighted or reposted by Dremel. To the extent that you provide to us any information by posting it on the Facebook Page or Instagram, submitting to us any information for posting on the Facebook Page or Instagram, caption or reference information with or containing @Dremel_UK, #sharemydremel or other phrases using the Dremel brand name (including text, graphic materials, audio, or any other materials):
(1) You represent and warrant to us and to all others that access any site that you own, or possess sufficient rights in, all such information and all such parties may regard such information as publicly disclosable and, in any case, not your confidential information;
(2) You represent and warrant that you have the authority to grant to us the right to use the likeness of any person appearing in any graphic material in the commercial promotion of our products and/or services and you grant to us that right;
(3) You represent and warrant that you have the right to upload any materials you upload to a site and that you will not make any use of material while we host such materials that would violate the rights of any third party, copyright or otherwise, such as simultaneous use of a copy of the material you have archived;
(4) You grant to us an non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works from, transmit and distribute such information as we see fit;
(5) You grant to us the right to sue or to otherwise enforce all intellectual property rights in such materials (including the right to sue for past infringement) including, without limitation any user of a site or other person who copies, replicates, duplicates, or windows any such materials;
(6) You will not upload the sole electronic copy of any material in your possession, or will do so and your own risk. You agree that we will not be responsible for the safekeeping of materials uploaded to our servers, or for any damage caused to electronic media uploaded to our servers; and
(7) We are free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in such information without any compensation or remuneration to you.
(8) This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Use of the Sites for Certain Purposes
You agree that you are responsible for any content provided by you for use on this Facebook or Instagram Page, or viewed by you on this Facebook or Instagram Page, relating to DIY, craft or maker projects. Materials posted by third party site users do not contain advice from us with respect to tutorials, instructions, or the like, and it is your responsibility to determine the suitability and feasibility of such materials. The opinions and materials expressed in items posted by third party site users are those of such users and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dremel/Robert Bosch Tool Corporation or any of its/their affiliates, and are not endorsed by Dremel/Robert Bosch Tool Corporation or any of its/their affiliates due to their display on the site. The contents of this site are for general information purposes and are not intended to be and should not be taken as advice. – (See more at: https://shop.dremeleurope.com/gb/en/customerservice/dataprivacy)